Every time you scroll through social media, you definitely do come across ads these days. Various social media platforms have now become the home ground for marketing due to their scope of reach.
Many entrepreneurs prefer to advertise on social media to sell their goods and services, moreover the pandemic has increased the value of e-commerce platforms as well. Many traditional businesses are now shifting to online as it is very convenient.
The e-commerce platforms in Dubai are sought after, and you will need an e-commerce license to trade online or on social media.
What are the benefits of obtaining an e-commerce trade license?
- 100% repatriation of profits
- Tax exemptions
- Hassle-free availability of resources
And it is also not necessary to launch your e-commerce business in a particular region and garner sizable value from the start.
How to obtain an e-commerce trade license?
Before you align your products or services online, it is necessary to obtain an e-commerce trade license. Here are the steps you need to follow to get an e-commerce trade license
- Choose a legal structure
- Decide on a business location
- Register the trade name of the company
- Submit the application for Dubai e-commerce license
- Obtain the initial approval certificate
- Write the MOA / local service agent agreement
- Choose an office for rent
- In case of import/exports, register with ports & customs authorities
- Collect your license from the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Open a bank account(Corporate)
- Choose your online payment gateway
While these steps may sound simple but it is a lot of hassle to get these done. Hence, you can get in touch with company formation specialists such as Startup Zone to help you get your license hassle-free
What are the types of e-commerce licenses in Dubai?
When it comes to e-commerce licenses they are divided into three different sectors based on business activities and they are:
- E- trader License
- Portal License
- Virtual Company License
To get an e-commerce license without much hassle contact our experts at Startup Zone today.