“Advice” is a word with multiple meanings and different kinds of impacts. How you ask? Let me explain. Well, when someone thinks they are advising while you are annoyed enough already then it becomes more of a punishment than advice. This is a perfect example of how time changes the value of things.
Speaking of which, back in the day one had the privilege of calling people they know for business advice. However, with time people started giving incorrect opinions causing huge losses to investors and companies. This made giving the right business advice a profession.
Having said that, in UAE it is necessary that the consultants providing professional business assistance have a valid consultancy license.
Now that you know what a consultancy license is and why you need it. Here’s how you can get one
Steps to follow to obtain a consultancy license:
1) Before you begin you need to establish the business activity you are going to perform
2) The first thing you need to do is register your company name
3) The UAE has three major company structures which are Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Company, Branch of a Foreign Company, among them you must choose a suitable one
4) After selecting the company structure choose the best location such as Dubai freezone or mainland to set up your business at.
5) Once you are done selecting the location, go ahead selecting the right office type, from executive offices to Flexi-desk there are many options.
6) By completing all these steps you are ready to apply for a license submitting all the required documents and paying the fees
7) The consultancy license will be provided soon after the documents are verified. Your final steps include applying for a residence Visa and opening a corporate bank account
Breaking down into further details, it is necessary that you apply for the right type of business license as well. In UAE, there are many types of consultancy business licenses available. Hence it is necessary to choose the one that suits your business activities.
Types Of Consultancy Licenses In UAE:
- Business Setup Consultancy License
- Industrial Consultancy License
- Strategy Building Consultancy License
- Financial Advisory Consultancy License
- Investment Consultancy License
- Market Research Consultancy License
- Sales and Marketing Consultancy License
- Strategic Marketing Consultancy License
- Project Management Consultancy License
- Accounting and Finance Consultancy License
- HR Services and Manpower Consultancy License
- Process and Operations Management Consultancy License
- Logistics and Shipping Consultancy License
- IT Consultancy License
- Engineering Consultancy License
- Legal Consultancy License
- Risk Management and Compliances Consultancy License