If you are someone who is willing to work in accordance with your personal capacity then freelancing is the perfect option for you. However, to provide legal professional services you will need a freelance visa in UAE.
Many free zones including Dubai internet city, Ajman free zone, and others issue freelancer licenses. And these licenses are majorly registered under three sectors namely
- Dubai Media City (Media),
- Dubai Internet City (Tech) and
- Dubai Knowledge Park (Education)
By registering yourself for one of the sectors you can work across a wide array of businesses. Freelancer visas are usually available at a low rate.
How to obtain a freelancer visa in Dubai?
To obtain a freelance visa, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Submit the updated application form
- Submit your passport copy and a passport-size photo
- Updated curriculum vitae(CV)
- Submit educational certificates attested by the UAE government or minister of foreign affairs
- Professional references with contact details (any two)
- A letter of intent detailing your professional/personal background
- A NOC (No Objection Certificate) if required
All the above-mentioned documents need to be submitted to the concerned Freezone authority who will be reviewing your application, document, and references.
What are the benefits of having a freelancer visa?
Having a freelancer visa comes with multiple benefits. First, it is very quick and easy to set up your business. Second, you have a wide variety of career options to choose from among the sectors.